Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Companion

Date: March 23, 2011
Area: Itaporanga,Sergipe
Companion: Elder Lopes
From: Fortaleza, Brazil




Elder Ludlow And Elder Smythe baptized Joseane this week



Hey family,
       How´s it going? I´m doing good! we had transfers and I´m staying in Itaporanga for round 3!!! My new companion is Elder Lopes from Fortaleza, Brazil. I barely met him last night but he seems pretty cool. He has 6 months in the mission, so I went up to Senior Companion this transfer. I dunno I'm pretty excited I'm making a lot of goals and evaluating myself to improve as a missionary. I'm trying to work out again. I´m a lot skinnier but my body is kinda weak. but I´ve lost between 12 and 15 pounds in this area.

       But yeah Elder Smythe and I baptized this week! It almost didn´t happen, it almost fell through various times, but it all turned out great. we baptized a girl with 17 years and she´s really firm, she stopped drinking coffee without us even inviting her. We´re gonna work with her mom and brother now, the mom went to church and really liked it so hopefully we can baptize her too. we should have a few baptisms this transfer.

     Brian s mullet is nasty. lolol

     Thanks for the pics of my 3 new cousins. They all look really cute!

     That's nice that its starting to warm up back home. its officially fall here but it feels hotter than ever its gonna start raining a lot here pretty soon. I cant wait for winter to arrive again.

It sounds like the visa problem should be getting better soon but I don't know. there´s a lot less missionaries here then when I arrived because of the problems. (Elder Whitaker is still in St.George waiting to go to the Maceio, Brazil Mission)

I only took one photo this week and it was the baptism.

I love you guys and I know that this church is true, and I'm so happy to be here on my mission.
Stay firm everyone!!

Love Elder Ludlow

No comments: