Wednesday, August 3, 2011

We will show our faith and do 120 Contacts

Date: August 3, 2011
Area: Grageru 2, Sergipe
Companion: Elder Carneiro
From: Ceará, Brazil


Hey guys!!!
This week was good!!! We only had one investigator at church, a fiancée of a member who smokes like a chimney. But we are having a pretty good week so far; yesterday we found a pretty cool family that seems interested. We´ll go back tomorrow and see if they prayed or not. Also we´ll visit Michelle’s family and mark their baptism this Friday. This week my district leader and Grande amigo Elder Crapo gave a training about faith, so this week we will show our faith and do 120 contacts. And in return, the lord will find us a baptism. It´s going to be tough, but I´m ready to do it.

Mom I hope you´re having a great week in Nauvoo. That´s cool you visited McKay; I wish someone would come visit me in Brazil lol. I bet it´s awesome to see the sites.

This and Witor are great, We´ll throw a birthday party for Witor this weekend, they are seriously the poorest family I´ve met on my mission, they are 9 months behind on their rent. I feel hecka bad for them.


So today we watched Rio. I love that movie; it explains Brazil in the perfect way. For example, when futebol is on, the world stops. also they have so much pride for their crappy music. ha ha I laughed a lot. But when I get home I want to see it in English.


Dad, I hope you´re holding down the fort with Mom being gone. How´s work? I got your letter from when you went to the Beynons homecoming. Elder Crapo made fun of your spelling lol. haha what are the boys up to did Brian sell itchy?? did you start up my bike for me?


My comp kind of understands English, but he is practicing. It´s stressful to be a trainer, all the decisions/ responsibility are on me. But we get along pretty well.

When the heck is Micah gonna go on a mission. I´m gonna be home before he leaves!

I love you guys and i know that this church is true. I know that the mish is where i need to be right now, even though it is hard sometimes. Love you be safe and be good. I’ll send pics next week...
Love, Bradley

No comments: