Monday, September 12, 2011

So I'm here in my new area

Date: September 12, 2011
Area: Paraíso, Alagos
Companion: Elder Soares
From: Minas Gerais, Brazil



Elder Ludlow, Elder Soares(in back)  Elder Becker , Elder Faria (on the right)  members of the ward

Hey guys,
So I´m here in my new area!!!! Back to Maceió!!! I forgot how ghetto it is compared to Aracajú!!!

But my new companion Elder Soares is tight.. A big brown kid from Minas Gerais. He´s way cool. He´s from the same group as my son. (been in the mission for about 3 months) I also live with Elder Faria and Elder Becker. Faria is a clown. He´s a good friend.. And Becker is a crazy red headed kid that just makes me laugh. so we all just mess around at home. And I´m still LD here in this area.

My area is extremely poor. It´s all favela (here it´s grota). The church here is cool. This huge two story building. My branch is called Paraíso. We should baptize a lot here, The ward seems pretty cool, but kinda weak, only about 60 at church, mostly youth and women.

But I´m excited To be here. I´m gonna like it here.

Elder Smythe, Elder Redd, and Sister Campos are all gonna go home this transfer, some of my best friends on the mish.

I´m healthy and strong!!! I´m doing really well.. It´s crazy I came back to Maceió and there were a ton of new kids that I didn´t recognize at the meeting. I was in Sergipe for like 8 or 9 months. I think a lot of people thought that I was new lol.

I hope that the family is doing good, it sounds like everything is alright.

Also I forwarded the pic with Elder Godoy (first quorum of the Seventy)  about Elder Goday


September 3, 2011




I love you all, be safe. I know that the church is true, the Book of Mormon is true. Jesus Christ lives and loves us!

Elder Ludlow

No comments: