Monday, September 5, 2011

Transfered

Date: September 5, 2011
Area: Grageru 2, Sergipe
Companion: Elder Carneiro
From: Ceará, Brazil

9-5-11

Hey fam,

I got transferred this week, I´m going to Maceió... my area is called Paraíso.. I leave tonight at 6:30, so I´ll have a new area and comp.

Today has been super busy, just getting ready to leave and packing up all my stuff.

Man, I wish I was there to go hunting... but next year I will!!! Is it just dad or are the boys hunting too? Is dad using the bow?

All of my 5 baptisms didn´t work out this week. I got hecka sad.... they will get baptized this week, Michelle’s dad didn’t come home, and Suelen will be baptized in the other area this week.

Not a whole lot going on... I don’t know who my comp is yet.

But thanks a bunch for the prayers and the email!!!!

I´ll load a couple pics.. Sorry so short

Love ya!!!
Bradley



8-31-11

9-2-11


9-2-11


No comments: