Monday, December 12, 2011

Ingrids Baptism

Date: December 12, 2011
Area: Paraíso, Alagos
Companion: Elder Araujo
From: São Paulo, Brazil


Elder Araujo, Ingrid, Elder Ludlow
Hey family!!!
This week was a good week! We had quite a bit of success and baptized Ingrid this week. She was really happy and excited. We let Elder Rowland baptize her. It was his first Baptism on the mission. We baptized her at stake conference. It was via satellite. Elder Ellis, Silvia Allred, Elder Eyring, and Elder Christoferson. They spoke to everyone in the northeast of Brasil. It was good. We had Edjane´s baptism marked for the same day. We did the interview and everything, but she said her mom was sick on the day of the baptism. We´ll try and baptize her this Saturday.


Elder Araujo, Elder Rowland, Ingrid, Elder Ludlow


This week we played a joke on Elder Rowland. We hung up this super ugly fruit on the wall called jaca; it seriously looked like some kind of animal. It was super funny he freaked out when he saw it. I´ll send a pic.


Super ugly fruit called Jaca


That´s awesome that Julie went to the temple. I bet that was awesome to see her and Joe there.

I´ll write grandma a letter. She said she wants another pic.
I sent a letter to KY like 2 weeks ago; she should get it any day. That’s good that she´s going to institute. I´m excited for institute and stuff.

This Wednesday I´ll go renew my visa. I’ve got to go to the federal police to do it.

I´m stoked for Christmas! It´s coming up fast. I just don’t know if the internet is fast enough here to use Skype. I´ll figure it all out though.

Bubbas video was good, he´s getting good. Bubbs should make some more longboard videos and send them to me, and Brian playing guitar.

I´m doing good! My companion is awesome. He´s super humble and teaches way good. We´ve had some awesome lessons this week.

But one thing is that my comp broke our toilet. It apparently wasn’t screwed down and he knocked it over and it shattered. lol

There´s a couple of families that I love here, I'll take some pictures
Oh and I forgot tomorrow is the mission Christmas party. The whole mission will be together, that’s never happened before so I’m stoked

I love you guys!! I´m doing well!
Have a great week.
Elder Ludlow

No comments: