Monday, March 12, 2012

We baptized Kerline and Claudya

Date: March 12, 2012
Area: Bebedouro, Alagos
Companion: Elder Rowland
From: Sacremento, California

View of Sunset from our house
March 7, 2012

Yo FAM!!!!


Hey everyone, this week was really good here in the Bebedouro ward! We baptized Claudya and Kerline on Tuesday night it was really good! They were excited and are doing well! We confirmed them yesterday. They are going to be really strong members of the church. It is so awesome to see people grow and build their testimony.



Kerline and Claudya Baptism
March 7, 2012




We also are working with a few other people, this week we got quite a few references from members and have been teaching these people... we had 3 investigators at church and we´re working with a few others, so we should be able to baptize a lot of people this transfer. We also went to my last area yesterday and saw a girl I taught and baptized; it was cool to see everyone!!!



Today for p-day we´re just planning on chillin and cleaning the house, probably eat açaí again, and maybe go throw a football around. but we´re not going anywhere fun or anything today... it´s been super rainy these last few days, our power went out because of the rain last night... but it´s nice that it´s finally starting to cool down!

That´s crazy that Kelsi Baldwin is home and that grandma is getting home this week! They both left after me, so that’s weird...

Thanks for sending me bubba´s video, I like to see those! He looks good with short hair!!!!! And thanks for sending one more package!!!!

I hope that Brian is doing good!!! That work is okay and everything... how are the kids???

I love you guys!!! Just 2 more months and I´m home!!! But for now I´m here working hard and having fun!!! I´m super grateful for my mission and being able to save some souls!!!



Love Elder Ludlow




No comments: