Monday, March 5, 2012

I'm going to work harder then ever!

Date: March 5, 2012
Area: Bebedouro, Alagos
Companion: Elder Rowland
From: Sacremento, California


Hey guys!!!


This week was pretty good!!! we spent a lot of time getting these people ready for baptism, cuz when their family found out they freaked... their family is super Catholic and doesn’t like our church, but they got their answer and so we´ll baptize them tomorrow night.... we really had to work hard to get them to be baptized, but their family is a little better with it now... but one of them moved so it´ll be Claudia, 27 and Kerline, 22 they are way good people.

But we´re doing good here! For pday we went to center, went down by that beach with the flags, I bought a few things to take home... and we ate Açaí today I’m addicted! That’s good it’s finally snowing there a little bit.

So we also had zone conference this week with presidente... it was good I like zone conference a lot!!! We learned a lot of things from President Gonzaga; one quote I liked that he said is more or less: to be exalted, we have to be willing to make sacrifices. The same kind of sacrifice that Abraham was willing to make.


When he said that I decided that I am going to give the last of my mission, I am going to work harder than ever... it’s going by so fast I got to baptize and learn a lot before it’s over...

I also gave my farewell speech! It was crazy but I feel like it went well!

I’m doing great here love you guys!!! I hope all the kids are doing good I think about you guys all the time, especially as the time gets closer!!!

Love you tchau!!!!

Elder Ludlow

No comments: