Monday, October 11, 2010

TRANSFERRED

Date: Oct. 11, 2010
Area: Arapiraca, Alagoas
Companion: Elder Thomas
From Herriman, Utah


Hey guys, This week was pretty good. I got transferred but I don’t know where to. We'll go to a meeting in Maceio tomorrow and I'll find out. Wherever I go I'll probably be there for like 4 transfers. The president said we'll be in our areas for like 6 months. So I hope I go somewhere good lol.

 Rosevans kid Dawane started to cry at church when I told him I was leaving… sad. That was pretty tough for me. I never thought I'd get attached to these crazy people but there's some people that I really liked in this ward.

Jose, Rosevan, Dawne, Roseli, Elder DinWiddie, Elder Ludlow

  I went and played ball for the last time with my comp today. It was fun but the heat is coming…. The sun here is so strong! I'm gonna miss Elder Thomas,He's a good guy!     Its been really cool to have a companion that has the same friends and stuff. And that I can tease for hugging his girlfriend last. Lol I always remind him of that haha.,

   This week we went to a pizza place because an elder from my zone went home and we ate so much pizza. I came in third place with 23 pieces. My comp was the champ with a solid 32 pieces of pizza. He puked when we got home. Ha ha.


All you can eat Pizza
 The pic of me with that sausage is what we've been eating for the last 2 weeks. I'm SO sick of it. We bought the huge one to save money but it got old really fast. It makes me think of how dad feels about bologna sandwiches. I shiver just thinking about it. Lol,

   We also went and tagged up a kid in our wards room. Elder Thomas did graffiti before the mish and a family let us paint a room all up. I did a nice tag of my favorite treat here…caico. Elder Thomas did a beautiful pig with the word oink. It was pretty awesome. He's way better at it than me but it was fun. I guess elder oaks is coming to the mission later this month. If I go to Sergipe I won't be there. But I'm way excited.

Elder Hooke said he was doing good.(they emailed each other) I guess he's been with a slacker for the last little bit but he got transferred. It sounds like he's missing Alabam tho. Because you come here and are so lost… you don’t have an idea of whats going on… Church drove me nuts at first. and the people make fun of you and you have no clue. But I'm getting it, I'm to the point that I can get the point across okay, but I still have so much to learn.

 The LAN house is faulting internet so I'm typing this on Microsoft word hopefully I can send it today.
   Julie and Joe look good at the baptism. You guys should send me more pics from home over the mail,

 Is Trevor still planning on a mish? I wish some of my buddies would hurry and get out so I'm not all alone when I get home. Ky said Austin Morris is in Georgia. That’s sick. I hope Micah and Mckay and Seth and those guys get out soon. Cody should be leaving soon shouldn't he?

 I'm hoping I'll finish the B.O.M in Portuguese by Christmas. It's tough reading for me but I'll try. I need to practice my reading and writing a lot more. I feel like a child when I have to read some things out loud.

  So tomorrow I'll get my new comp. and area. Wish me luck! I'm stoked! I'll let you know next week where I end up.
 Love you all, be safe and have fun!!!!
Bradley

PS the internet was down so I'm sorry it's late.
 love you guys


Home made Pizza






No comments: