Monday, January 24, 2011

8 Months

Date: Jan. 24, 2011
Area: Itaporanga,Sergipe
Companion: Elder Smythe
From: San Fransisco, California


January, 19 2011
 Hey guys!
How's everyone doing? How was everyone´s week?

That´s cool McKay had his farewell. I´m glad he did good on his talk.
Man, I can´t believe I´ve been out 8 months!
I´m 1/3 of the way done already!

This week was alright, we worked hard and taught a few people but nothing really worked out. We marked with a bunch of people to go to church but it rained so nobody went. Church was alright, the branch presidents wife drives me crazy she´s this cranky old lady and she like screams at the kids in the branch and at her husband and stuff in the middle of the talks.
But some of the district presidency was there so they taught Quorum and stuff.
I really want to help this branch expand. it's really struggling right now

Today for p-day we are here in a different area and we played ping pong at the church with the missionaries here it was pretty fun, even though I kinda suck at ping pong.

That's good Koda is okay, it was kind of only a matter of time until she got hit by a car. I hope she learns her lesson and mellows out a little bit.

I dunno, this area is kinda rough but I´m doing good here . My companion is a really good guy and so that makes it a hundred times better. I know that I´ll be blessed here if I keep working hard.

Well, I'm kinda  outta things to say... so I´ll bear my testimony.

I really know that this is the true church of Jesus Christ, that Thomas S Monson is called of God. I know that I´m here to bring people to Christ. and I´m really grateful to be here in Brazil.

I hope everybody´s week goes great and that everybody stays safe.
With love, Bradley

No comments: