Monday, January 3, 2011

Transferred

Date: Jan. 3, 2011
Area: Tabuliero, Alagoas
Companion: Elder Oborn
From Sacramento, California

Hey guys,

This week was pretty good, it was really hard to work because everybody was having parties because of new years and Christmas. Our neighbors had way loud music playing for like 3 days straight, it was pretty annoying all night the same songs. but oh well, haha

But yeah I'm getting transferred! I'm pretty glad lol, there's some really cool people that I've met but I´m just not having success here. We didn't move in to the house so whoever gets here will have to. I won't know where I'm going or who my companion is until Wednesday, so you guys won't know until next week. But I'm sure it will be a Brazilian, who knows where I´ll go I'm excited to find out. wish me luck!

I'm glad Nate's baptism went well the pics looked good, everyone´s getting so big! and that's cool grandma and grandpa came up, tell them thanks for the money and I´ll write them a letter.

That's cool that Brookie is re doing her room. I bet she´s excited!!! I wanna see a picture when its done. she´s gettin big! she´s gonna be way different when I get home she already seems way different.

That's a bummer that grandma hurt her knee, I hope that it won't affect her mission and she can still work. My back is still giving me problems, it's definitely better it's just stiff. I think its from sleeping on my crappy old mattress.

Wow, Isaac´s finished already!!! that's crazy!!! I bet Ted and Gail are way excited, that's cool I'm glad he loved the mish. that means Derrick and Brakston will come home soon. it goes by so fast!
When does Cody leave again? McKay leaves in just a few weeks! I hope he´s excited!

Man the snow looks so nice, the Sisters were asking why there wasn't snow on Christmas, and one week later everything is frozen! I hope you guys are enjoying it I'm getting some sun for you guys. I can't wait till it cools down again.
I feel like this is a pretty weak email but I can't think of anything to say, next week I´ll send pics of my new house and area and comp., I hope I like my next area! I'm sure it'll be great.

Well I love you guys be safe and be good!
I miss you,
Bradley

No comments: