Wednesday, May 18, 2011

HUMP DAY - Half way

Date: May 18, 2011
Area: Grageru 2, Sergipe
Companion: Elder Cardoso
From: Sao Paulo, Brazil


Elder Ludlow & Elder Cardoso
Hey guys!
     This week was pretty good! We´ve been working super hard and teaching a lot of first lessons. But it´s been hard to mark baptisms. We´re teaching a girl named Marcelli she reads everything we leave, and is excited for baptism, but she has a hard time going to church. But yesterday the zone leaders called and said they´ve been working with a guy and they found out he´s from my area. And they´ve marked his baptism for this weekend already. So that´s a cool little blessing for me!

Congrats Bubs for your birthday, you´re gettin old!!! Get you learners permit as soon as possible dude,
so you can start driving! Be careful on the long board man!!! I love you buddy!!!

I got you guys some pretty sweet presents today to send home! You guys will like them.

That´s cool John Evan's is dad´s counselor. And that's nuts its still snowing there!

I´ve been enjoying the snacks that you sent me! Thanks again!!

Today I celebrated my hump day, we went to a Rodizio and ate a bunch of good food. it was fun.


But yeah I'm doing good, I´ll send some pics to you guys!!!

Love you

Bradley


The have a big Market on the street that I live on every Wednesday
  



5-18-11


No comments: