Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Last Meeting with President and Sister Beynon

Date: May 25, 2011
Area: Grageru 2, Sergipe
Companion: Elder Cardoso
From: Sao Paulo, Brazil



Hey guys!!!

How are you guys doing? Happy birthday again Mom I hope it was a great day!!

I´m officially old on the mission I´ve made one year!!! The mission is flying by! The work is going good I´ll baptize 2 this week. a man named Adenilson and a woman named Marcelle. They both seem really firm so I'm confident that we´ll baptize both of them.

That´s crazy about the Mickelsons and I´m glad that Matt´s okay. I hope he´heals up fast.

Today were gonna go eat some burger king. all the missionaries are gonna meet up there. I'm super stoked! then we´re gonna go to a members house and hang out.


Its been raining a lot. yesterday we had zone conference and the streets were really flooded. We were soaked when we got there. It was our last meeting with President and Sister Beynon. they gave really good talks. their homecoming will be on July 10th at 9:00.
I sent the package to give to Elder Thomas so he´ll call when he goes home.


Last meeting with President ans Sister Beynon

Congrats Brian! that's crazy you're graduating already!

But yeah I'm doing great, this ward is good.

My testimony is growing everyday and I'm learning so much. I wrote about 8 letters to people yesterday and I'll send them off today.

love you guys
Elder Ludlow

No comments: