Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Transferred

Date: May 4, 2011
Area: Grageru 2, Sergipe
Companion: Elder Cardoso
From: Sao Paulo, Brazil


Hey guys!!!
So I got transferred  I'm still in Sergipe, now I´m in an area called Grajeru 2. It seems like a pretty good area, the ward is supposedly really good. My companion is Elder Cardoso from Sao Paulo. He seems pretty cool, he has just 2 months in the mission.

We had everything perfect to baptize Marimar on Sunday, and the church didn't have water so it got cancelled. So they'll baptize her next week. I'm glad that I got outta there, I was there for four and a half months!!!

I still haven't gotten any packages or letters or anything! hopefully tonight I'll get them. or tomorrow...
the zone leaders should bring my stuff from Maceio. Have you sent my bleaching stuff someone said I have 2 packages.

This week it has rained a lot. the house in Itaporanga has a ton of leaks. I woke up and my bed and both of my suitcases were soaked!!! my new house is pretty cool. it has a place to hang a hammock so maybe next p-day I'll buy one.

Is Brian working a lot? What's he doing with all his money? What is he driving? Is he excited for graduation?
How's Brookies softball going I hope she's having a blast!!!
What's Bubba up to?

So our meeting is a 3:00 pm so I'll have to skype at like 7:00pm on Sunday, like 3:00 for you guys. I'll call later in the week to confirm and everything.

But yeah I'm stoked to get to work in the new area!

I love you all!
I know that the mission is the best place for me right now. and I know that this is the true church of our savior Jesus Christ.
be safe everyone!!!
Love, Elder Ludlow

No comments: