Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Baptisms

Date: July 27, 2011
Area: Grageru 2, Sergipe
Companion: Elder Carneiro
From: Ceará, Brazil

7-25-11
Hey Everyone!!!



This week was a great week full of spiritual experiences; first of all we baptized Thaís and witor. It was great; Thaís is one of the best baptisms that I’ve had!!! I baptized her, and my companion baptized witor. We´re just faulting Thaís´s brother now, Thiago. He went to the baptism and I KNOW he felt the spirit, but he´s hecka catholic. Michelle´s family didn´t go to church this week... but i called her and she said her mom was sick. Her dad will get back in a week from tomorrow. I just want to baptize them a.s.a.p. I´m afraid were taking too long and I´m scared that something will happen..



We had interviews with Pres. Gonzaga it was really good, it was just to get to know us and talk about our future and stuff. Also yesterday this girl came running up to us that moved from Sao Paulo and wants to be baptized, but she lives in the other area. But she´s super elect, she was living there and taking the lessons behind her families back in Sao Paulo.

I hope you guys have a blast in Nauvoo!! Tell grandma hi for me!!!

I got a letter from you guys and another from Kylee waiting for me i should get them today!

Have a great birthday Brookie!!! I love you!!

How much is Brian asking for his car? I´m going to be so sad to see that car go...
Did dad take my bike for a spin; he needs to do that like once a week.

I´m doing great!
We went and hung out with that guy from Salt Lake on Saturday, after English class. It was pretty nuts to speak English with someone besides a missionary.

Love you guys!!!
Have a safe trip mom...
Love Bradley

No comments: