Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I got my camera back!!

Date: July 20, 2011
Area: Grageru 2, Sergipe
Companion: Elder Carneiro
From: Ceará, Brazil

7/20/11
 Hey Guys!!!


This week was good!!! We had 4 people at church this week... and, someone knocked on my door and returned my camera. He said he saw a guy selling it and recognized me from the photos. I dunno I just know that that´s a miracle!!! My neighborhood is full of drug traffickers and thieves, lol but it´s nice to know that there´s at least one honest person.

Today we went hiking to the top of this huge mountain called the Serra. It was really, really, far and I´m super tired! But the view was awesome!!!

hiking the Serra of Itabiana,




But yeah we are going to have 2 baptisms, Thaís, and kid of a lady we´re reactivating named victor. I´m pretty excited to baptize!!! And once Michelle´s dad gets back, we´ll baptize her and her parents, I´ve never baptized an entire family!!! They are really interested in the concept of the temple and eternal families! I´m really happy! I just hope that I dont get transferred. Transfers will be this week.



Tomorrow I´ll do another division with Elder Crapo. He´s gonna do the baptismal interviews he´s my district leader; he has one less transfer than me on the mish. He´s a really cool kid, were for sure gonna chill after the mission.

My shoes are destroyed, but I´m just gonna buy boots here, but you can go to the missionary mall and get new ones...



I´m glad that you got my package! I hope you guys like it and liked all the photo´s Im glad I made that disk cause when I got my camera back, it still had the card, just no pics. but I only lost like 2 pics.



I hope you have a blast in Nauvoo. I´d love to see all of those sites and learn a lot about the church. there´s a good site with a lot of church material called whitebinder.org. I really liked some of the talks and stories that I found there.
Love you all!!! Be safe!!!
Elder Ludlow

No comments: