Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hey Guys!!!

Date: July 6, 2011
Area: Grageru 2, Sergipe
Companion: Elder Carneiro
From: Ceará, Brazil



HEY GUYS!!!
How are you guys? How was everyone´s week?? My week was pretty good. We´re working really hard, but this area is hard to mark baptisms. The ward doesn´t help us out, but we´ve found a few good investigators, this week I found a kid that I met in Itaporanga, and we taught his family. They can´t go to church this week but they said that they´d go next week, So That’s cool. Also we´re still teaching that Thais girl, but she wants more time to decide about baptism.

But yeah how are all the kids? How was 4th of July? Did you do anything cool?

The meeting with President Gonzaga was good, but he´s pretty strict, and his wife seems even more.

Still no more camera I looked at some, but next week I´ll probably get one. a good one like mine is really expensive, but I´ll buy a cheaper one.

That´s good you got that letter, I sent them to a lot of people so they should´ve gotten them too.
Have fun in St. George Mom and Brookie. And at girls camp. I miss Bear Lake a ton!!!!
and I hope the boys are having fun and have fun in St. George next week!


How´s my motorcycle? Has anyone started her up lately? Dad, take her around the block for me.

I´m doing good, this area is really good as far as the food, members, etc. but the work is tough. My son is super quiet and shy, but I´m learning a lot from him and we teach well together. I´m trying to teach better by the spirit. I´m learning and growing a lot.We´re having a hard time marking baptisms. but we´re working hard!!!




 I’m almost finished with the Book of Mormon again. I´ll finish it this transfer. I want you guys to know that I love you and miss you.

English class is going okay, it´s hard being a teacher, but it´s pretty fun too...

Today we watched Bolt with the other Elders and made sloppy joes, it was an alright pday...
I love you guys!!!

Have a great week!!

Love Elder Ludlow

No comments: