Monday, August 15, 2011

So this week I´ll make 15 months!!! Woo hoo!!!

Date: August 15, 2011
Area: Grageru 2, Sergipe
Companion: Elder Carneiro
From: Ceará, Brazil


Hey family!!!
This was a pretty good week. Michelle´s family will be baptized in the 3rd of Sept. We just have to wait for her dad to get home from Rio. Also, we found a girl (actually she came chasing after us in the street) who received the missionary lessons in Sao Paulo. Except she said she would move to another area. But she moved to a different house in our area. So we´ll pass by tomorrow to mark her baptism, and we´ll try with her sister too. So I´m hoping to baptize 5 before I leave this area.

We didn´t do capoeira, we went downtown and I bought some foakley sunglasses lol.
That’s nuts that brookie´s starting the 8th grade!!!

(Brad Sr. caught a couple of kids stealing from our side yard last week)
That´s funny that dad is freakin throwin down with the neighborhood punks. It´s weird thinking about how life is back home, windows with no bars, just plain glass, sleeping with the door unlocked, leaving stuff outside. Where I´m at, if you turn you back for 5 seconds, you were robbed. lol

That´s a bummer that Jordan is leaving, I bet Brian is sad. He should definitely take that job. Way better than bagging groceries. And he´ll make more money.

So this week I´ll make 15 months!!! Woo hoo!!!

How was it to see Lyman, I miss that dude. (he came and stayed with us this weekend)
But yeah not much more to say!!!

I’m doing good, I´m glad that you sent a package!! I´ve been really wanting some American stuff. In the next one can you send toothpaste? Did you send shorts for my friend Elder Ferreira?
Well I love you and I know that the church is true. Jesus lives and loves us.

Be safe and have fun.

With love, Elder Ludlow

No comments: