Monday, October 10, 2011

Date: October 10, 2011
Area: Paraíso, Alagos
Companion: Elder Soares
From: Minas Gerais, Brazil
Hey everybody!!!!
This week was pretty good. not a whole lot going on... last Wednesday I went to a mission leadership training. it was pretty good. and I did a division with Elder Noyes it was pretty fun. he´s from West Jordan. he is like 2 transfers behind me. we are gonna fo sho chill after the mish.

 I started the English class this week. it was pretty good, but we didn´t tell a lot of people about it because of conference... we also had ward counsel yesterday...

We´ve been teaching some good people, but they never go to church!!! that´s our biggest difficulty right now, but Jaqson´s cousin, Fabiano, will be baptized pretty soon. he es very interested in the church, especially a mission. we didn´t confirm our baptism this week. junior went outta town and Jaqson's family had some problem with drug dealers that live in in the same grota. the cops busted them and everyone in the favela says that Jaqson's mom told on them... so we went over there on Saturday and it was a big confusion... and he ended up not going to church... so we´ll pass by tomorrow...

Today I went to the doctor, my com has a problem with his foot, he had a surgery a while ago and it is hurting him... going to the doctors in Brazil is not fun... it´s sooo slow there. so that´s about all I did today.

I´m glad to hear Bri might cut his hair...


That's super bad luck with the truck, I´m glad no one got hurt though  (The wheel fell off as I turned a corner, right after I got it safety inspected)

That's good you went to the temple with the ward, I hecka miss the temple... I'm excited to go.

sorry no pics this week, I came straight from the hospital...

But not much else going on... I´m doing good...


I got that letter from the primary... I'll write them back...


Love you, I know the church is true, I love the gospel, and I'm happy to be in Maceió serving the lord...
Love Bradley

No comments: