Monday, October 24, 2011

Fabiano's baptism

Date: October 24, 2011
Area: Paraíso, Alagos
Companion: Elder Devitry
From: Smithfield, Utah


Elder Devitry, Fabiano, Elder Ludlow



Hey Guys!!
This week was alright... I got my new companion, Elder Devitry. He´s from Smithfield, Utah. He´s a really cool guy. But he has a broken foot though so he´s just been taking it easy. He broke it playing basketball. He´s another big white blonde kid. So everyone just stares at us and always asks us if we´re brothers.

So I was doing some divisions and stuff at the start of the week. But then I got super sick... I got the flu, so I was all achy and congested and stuff. And I had a bad fever... this went on for like 4 days. I´m feeling a lot better now but I'm still all congested and have a cough... So this week we didn’t really get a whole lot done... except that I baptized Fabiano on Sunday... it was really good and he was excited. I like that kid a lot.

Fabiano's Baptism 10/23/11


That´s crazy that Brian´s moving to St. George. It´ll be good for him, and yeah I know Riley, he´s a cool kid.

That´s nuts that Josh is in the marines, and the he left so soon, I haven’t seen him for like 3 years.

I´ll send a picture for a Christmas card next week, I just gotta think of a good photo.

I´ll email McKay a happy birthday.
Love you guys, not a whole lot happened this week, this next week should be better, my companions foot is getting better.

Miss you
Elder Ludlow

No comments: