Monday, January 9, 2012

Birthday

Date: January 9, 2012
Area: Paraíso, Alagos
Companion: Elder Araujo
From: São Paulo, Brazil





Hey guys,
So I stayed here in Paraíso with Elder Araujo. It´s still me and the three Brazilians. I´m pretty happy to stay, my comp is a cool guy and I like the members here. This week we found some good people, most of them didn't go to church. but we did take Ingrid´s sister. shé seems like a baptism. But yeah it´s crazy!!! I´ll pass 6 months in this area. but I´m whatevs. We´ve got some good investigators so it´ll be good. it´s just getting people to church that´s the problem.


Thanks for the happy birthdays! it´s crazy I´ll be 21. The time is flying by. Tonight we´ll go to Vanessa´s house to celebrate my birthday. we´ll have a family home evening.

That sucks Isaac broke both wrists. that would be terrible...

Today I got the Gubler´s package tell them thanks! It was nice to here from them.

How´s Brian doing in St. George? I hope he´s good. have him email me this week. who´s he living with??

It´s hotter than ever here in Maceió. I hate the heat. January and February are the worst. It´s super humid here too.

I hope Lym heals up quickly. thanks for the bracelets!

Next week I´ll take my companion to eat Açaí for my birthday.

But yeah guys I´m doing great, just trying to take advantage of my time here! I know that this Church is true and that Jesus Christ is our savior. I know the Book of Mormon is true and that Joseph Smith was a prophet.

Until next week!
Bradley

No comments: