Monday, January 30, 2012

Emergency Transfer

Date: January 30, 2012
Area: Bebedouro, Alagos
Companion: Elder Rowland
From: Sacremento, California

View from new house
Hey guys
So yeah my crown fell off last night... I went to a dentist today and they said it would be like 30 bucks to fix. He said he can just glue it back on so I´m going in tomorrow morning. Then when I get home we can go to my dentist and see what´s up.


So on Friday the zone leaders call me and told me to pack my bags, I´m getting transferred. So I only had like 4 or 5 hours to get ready, we went and said bye to Vanessa and left. Eliene and her family wasn´t there.  So I´ll go visit them one p day. But my new area called Bebedouro is super close. This area is nice... the house is really good and we have an awesome view. I´m trying to get to know it better. This area is a lot bigger than my last. So I´m training Elder Rowland.. it´s pretty cool. We live with 2 other Brazilians, Elder Gomes and Elder Prado.

President said he didn’t know who to put with Elder Rowland and that night he dreamed that it should be me! So that is cool. He´s already had to put up with a lot of crap on his mish. He´s a good kid.
(Bradley is his 3rd trainer; he’s had trouble with the last 2. We talked to Elder Rowland at Christmas; he’s a nice boy from California)

That’s sick Bubs is racing on his longboard.. He´ll have to teach me when I get home. Send some more vids!!! I hope Brian's having a ball in St. George. Is he working???

That’s sweet Brookie is learning the guitar. I hope she stays with it so she can play good! That would be awesome.

Hey Dad... put me in for whatever hunt you´re gonna do, but not rifle, I wanna go with the bow... Elk Ridge would be sick... just decide for me and let me know... I just gotta buy a new bow when I get home. And please start my bike up and take it around the block this week if you can! Love ya dad.

I´ll send some pictures of my view and the sunset!







I know this church is true; God loves us and hears our prayers. Joseph Smith restored Christ’s church and Thomas S Monson is the president of that church..

Have a great week!
Love, Elder Ludlow



No comments: