Monday, January 23, 2012

Tainara's Baptism

Date: January 23, 2012
Area: Paraíso, Alagos
Companion: Elder Araujo
From: São Paulo, Brazil



Hey Fam!!!
This week was good!!! I baptized Ingrid´s sister, Tainara this week. She´s a cute little 11 year old girl. She loves church and everyone loves her there already.

It was super rainy this week with a bunch of thunder storms during the night but we found a lot of great people to teach and we had 3 investigators at church... which is awesome because if we can get someone to visit  church, they are way more likely to be baptized.

 We are planning to baptize Angelica, and Rafaela this week and maybe their mom, Lucia. The 2 girls went to church this week. The family investigated the church about a year ago but the missionaries stopped going there.
Also there was a miracle at church that a member came to visit. We marked to teach her on Wednesday. it´s crazy because nobody was visiting church... but on the week that is raining like crazy, people show up.

 Eliene wants us to teach her husband and try to get him to visit the church, and so she´s kind stopped wanting to get married until then... but he is a very closed, shy guy that is hard to teach and talk to. So I don’t know we´ll see what happens.

We also had leadership training on Tuesday with president Gonzaga for the zone and district leaders. It was good! I´ll do a division tomorrow in the zone leader’s area after my district meeting. Remember Elder chandler??? He´s my zone leader. (We met him at the Missionary mall when we were buying some things for Bradley's mission)

That´s awesome that Trevor is going to the temple... that makes me happy. I hope Brian’s doing good out of the house.

The mission is flying by! I´ve only got like 3 month left...I´m super excited but I´m also getting nervous to go home. It´ll be weird. It’s so weird being old in the mission theirs only like 10 or 15 people older than me in the mission.



But anyways, that’s about it! I´m doing really good here, I love you guys!!! I am loving my mission and learning so much!!!! I know the church is true!!!
Love Bradley

No comments: