Monday, February 13, 2012

I´m having a blast on my mission

Date: February 13, 2012
Area: Bebedouro, Alagos
Companion: Elder Rowland
From: Sacremento, California


Hey guys!!!

This week was pretty good; we didn’t do the marriage license thing. Lorinildo the dad decided that he didn´t want to get married or baptized. I think he waas drunk when we passed by and he was drinking yesterday when we were there. The work is a little rough because carnaval is this coming week and people are already starting to party. It sucked the kids were super sad. We´ll keep working with them and try and help him to stop drinking. He has a testimony but just has some problems... but we found a few people to teach... we are teaching that familie´s neighbors... they have 2 kids but the parents aren’t married. There´s also some people that have been going to the other elder´s English class from my area... they seem super cool and interested but we marked to go by tomorrow to teach them...

So yeah Carnaval.... this area should be pretty dang crazy and different than last year. Last year I was out in the sticks. Now I’m in the middle of Maceió... it is gonna be rough...

Today for p day we went to center and just walked around and checked everything out... it was fun but I got fried.. It was cool we met up with some other elders.

This week we went and painted a house the paint here is so weird, and the brushes. It took forever then we helped them move in I´ll send a pic. The members are cool in this area, and they help us out a bunch.





This week is transfers I´m like positive I´ll stay here with Elder Rowland. Then I only have 2 more transfers. It’s flying by!!!



I´m so glad Trevor and Micah got sealed this week, that made me way happy.

I´ll start buying some souvenirs and stuff because next pday we want to go to this market that sells that kind of stuff. What do you guys want me to get you???

But okay I love you all, I´m doing great and my testimony is growing so much!!!! I´m having a blast on my mission



Love you all Bradley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bradley is such a sincere Elder -he is so real -how refreshing . I so glad he had this chance to go on this mission . I am his grandma ! and I am on a mission in Nauvoo .It had been wonderful for me too . We are both getting home soon . Grandkids are such a blessing !. S/ Howard