Monday, February 27, 2012

I got my flight itnerary to fly home!

Date: February 27, 2012
Area: Bebedouro, Alagos
Companion: Elder Rowland
From: Sacremento, California


Vanessa's Family and Missionary's
2-20-12


Hey guys,


This week was super slow, carnaval was crazy and the people didn´t want to really hear anything... just party. But we are still teaching Claudia, Kerline, and Clarissa. I think we will baptize them this week... they are progressing really well, love the church, and love us... they are just kind of nervous about baptism, but we´ll see... they are quitting coffee and agreed to live the commandments so I´m excited... but other than that it was a slow week, we´re going to have to work super hard this week.

We also had a ward activity, it was like famous people night and they danced and sang etc... It was cool...

Today for p day we went to the center and met up with a bunch of Elders... it was cool... then we went home and relaxed for a while... Our new roomate is  Brazilian and has an American football so we went in the field by our house and played around. We blew all the kids mind... they had never even touched a football so we played with them for a while... probably like 8 kids around  13 or 14 years old... Super funny to watch them throw.

Zone conference this week, I think I´ll give my farewell testimony because it’s my last one.

And that’s nuts I got my flight plans!!!


2-26-12

But that’s about it... doing good!!!
Love you all! I know the church is true and God loves us!!!

Elder Ludlow


2-25-12

2-26-12


1 comment:

Jannette said...

I love all these pictures!!