Monday, February 6, 2012

Likin the new area

Date: February 6, 2012
Area: Bebedouro, Alagos
Companion: Elder Rowland
From: Sacremento, California


Elder Ludlow & Elder Rowland


Hey fam!!!

It´s going good in my new area! We’ve been working hard trying to get a group of people to teach since there was NOTHING when I got here. the only people we have is a couple named Silvanha and Lorinildo we are going to go do their marriage license this week and then in 15 days we´ll marry them after 15 days and baptize... we also found a few other people but they didn´t go to church. We marked to leave with some members this week and visit references and less actives so this week should be good!!! The ward is super excited and willing to help and the members are way cool. We had ward council yesterday, it was alright... 4 people showed up. lol. But I´m really liking It here... The house is nice and big, the ward´s good, and so yeah I´m happy.



Today for p day we had a zone activity. We went to the institute building and played pool, foosball, air hockey ping pong etc... It was pretty fun. And ate at subway... it was good got the promotion of the day chicken teriyaki...lol I also got a letter that Grandma Janet sent me.

Not much else going on... it´s good in the house my Comp´s sick (Awesome) and there’s this Elder Gomes that´s super funny.

Bubba´s New video was cool, he´s getting good. Has he started driving yet??? I hope Brian is doing great in St. George.

I´ll send Micah an email and tell him happy birthday, I hope dad´s work is going good...
But that´s about it not much else going on this week... I´ll send some pics to you guys
Love Bradley

No comments: