Monday, April 16, 2012

See Ya'll in 3 weeks

Date: April 16, 2012
Area: Bebedouro, Alagos
Companion: Elder Rowland
From Sacramento, California




Hello family!!!!
This week was okay, we had a really hard time finding news and stuff, and we had zero people at church :(   but yesterday we went to visit 2 rapazes (Boys – young men) that marked with us to go and we taught them and marked their baptism and their 2 friends, so hopefully we´ll baptize these 4 young men before I go home... they always are at the activities and soccer and stuff... I´ve decided that I´m gonna let Elder Rowland take charge for the last 3 weeks, like pass the numbers, carry the cellphone, etc... it will help him a lot to learn the language and be ready to become senior companion... we had interviews with Presidente and he thought it was a great idea.... the interview was super chill, we laughed and messed around a lot, he´s a funny guy. He talked a lot about finishing strong so I take my good habits home with me...

Elder Jeffery Holland is coming on the 25th. we are way excited!


Today money was supposed to fall but there´s a problem with the bank... so maybe tomorrow...

So for p- day we are here at the beach in Pajuçara, Ponta Verde... there´s 2 big markets to buy some stuff.. it´s super cool here I´d never been here... it´s actually nice and clean, I´ve been stuck in the crappy dirty part every time I´ve been in Maceió... but today was absolutely awesome... we ate açaí right on the beach... that´s definitely the food I´m gonna miss the most, I´ve eaten it every p-day for like the last 14 weeks... we´re here at a lan house, and we´ll take a bus home after... I got some sweet pics today...





Vanessa loved the gift, she liked your card, she said she´ll visit you guys first.... she gave me a Corinthians (my soccer team) beach towel. It´s sweet!

I love you guys!!!!
See yall in 3 weeks!
Elder Ludlow

No comments: