Monday, April 2, 2012

General Conference, Nadja's baptism

Date: April 2, 2012
Area: Bebedouro, Alagos
Companion: Elder Rowland
From Sacramento, California


Eliene, her family, and the 2 girls I baptized in Paraíso, Ingrid and Tainá they were all at conference



Hey family
This week was good, I absolutely loved conference... I learned a lot and felt the spirit, especially when the prophet spoke... it was great, it was focused a lot on families. We watched the 2 sessions on Saturday in Portuguese, and then on Sunday the bishop brought his laptop and we watched it in his air-conditioned office in English....On Sunday we also baptized Nadja, Marcia´s mom. It was good...


Nadja's Baptism
April 1, 2012
  I am going to try and baptize weekly until I go home, just that we don’t have anyone for this week... we are working with a super cool kid named Rafael who is the brother of the relief society president... he is really interested in serving a mission. We are also teaching a girl named Eliene; those are the 2 people that are progressing the best. We’ve gotta find new investigators this week.





Transfers were this week. Me and Elder Rowland are both staying in the area. I´m glad... one elder from our house was transferred... and only 2 from our zone were transferred. They had a big emergency transfer in the middle of the transfer and so everything was done last week.

Elder Rowland made 6 months.

Elder Rowland 6 months, burning of the tie!


Elder Ludlow 6 weeks left
Elder Rowland's been out 6 months

As of tomorrow, I´m the oldest missionary in the mission... crazy! and this is a short transfer, just 5 weeks.



Still no package.

My tooth is good; it´s fine since they glued the crown back on...

I´m doing good... just trying my best to focus on my mission and have fun...

Today for p-day we went to center and my comp sent letters and we revealed photos for our baptisms... it was okay. I want to have fun on my last 4 pdays...

The kids sitting next to me are SOOOO annoying in the lan house... I´m about to whoop these punks...

But yeah that’s what´s up here... hope everyone´s doing good!!!!!

Love, Bradley

1 comment:

Rachel E. Bytheway said...

Reveal photos, Ludlow? Really? Hahahaha, yes.