Monday, December 27, 2010

Have a great new years and be safe

Date: Dec. 27, 2010
Area: Tabuliero, Alagoas
Companion: Elder Oborn
From Sacramento, California
Hey Guys!
It was great to see and hear from everybody on Christmas day!!! I'm really glad that I got to use the web cam, All of the kids look so different, Bubba and Brian's hair is getting so long. the mullet is sweet!   I was really happy to see the family and the house, now I can't wait till Mothers day!!!!! ha ha.
 I hope that everybody had a great Christmas! Christmas here is a lot different than back home, for one its hotter than heck and for 2 nobody really has the Christmas spirit, they just drink and play loud music.

I'm glad Sister Campos got to bear her testimony for you guys. we´ve been practicing for a few weeks and she was really excited. but both of the Sister's are speaking really well.

I'm also glad that I saw Jill and Dean and the cousins!!! and I'm happy that I got to see my friends I won't see Micah or McKay forever!!! They´ll be on missions so it´ll be like like 3 years!! that's sad Matt was in the neighborhood!! I would have loved to see him! I have a letter for him that I need to send maybe he can come over on the next phone call. That's really good that Eric is doing good . I'm way excited for him.

Congrats Brookie on the Sacrament talk!!! I bet you did great! Sunday was okay for me the wards here are way irreverent so its impossible to focus but it was good!

Well I don't have a lot to say cause I just talked to you but everything here is good its almost 2011!!! and I made 7 months yesterday,  woohoo!  But yea everybody have a great new years and be safe!!!

Love ya, Bradley

No comments: