Monday, December 6, 2010

It's hot here!

Date: Dec. 6, 2010
Area: Tabuliero, Alagoas
Companion: Elder Oborn
From Sacramento, California
December 5, 2010


Hey guys, this week was okay we divided the area with the Sisters like you guys already know, so its been kinda tough to get things up and going in our half, so we´re only working a few people we really need to find a lot of new investigators this week. We marked like 4 baptisms but a lot of people traveled and it just didn´t work out to go to church so we´ll see what happens.

 This week the choir sang 3 times, We went to another mall, to a Catholic Church and to the cruise port. It was cool to sing at the cruise port there was a ton of Mormons all there together. It really made me want to go on a cruise again. But we sang like right where everyone gets off of the ship so that was pretty cool.


It's cool to have sisters in our ward. their both really cool and they make us cake and other goodies. their names are Sister Campos and Nigri.

It's so hot here I know I say that every week but its true. I miss the snow alot!!!! It does not even seem like Christmas even though some ppl have lights and stuff its weird!!!

So for Christmas we wanna try and use skype, its free so it´d be better I think. You guys will have to buy a web cam. but it'd be awesome to see you guys and talk to you. I'll call like a week before for like 5 min to tell you guys when it´ll all go down. but I cant wait till Christmas!!!! so I´d buy a web cam and practice setting it up and using it so you know what your doing.

I got Grandmas package too it was way nice, it had a bunch of good stuff in it. Tell her thanks for me and I'll write a letter to her. I have a lot of letters to send.

I don't really need anything for my b-day. I dunno. HA HA SURPRISE ME!

And yeah I took some money out to pay that guy for the scripture cases.

As sad as it is I'm thinkin you guys should sell my bike. I'm gonna want to start college right away and so I'm gonna need all the money I can. so have Brian or someone clean it all up for me and put it on ksl,

Has Brian gone boardin yet this year?

How much is gas? here the gas is way expensive they sell it for like 3 reals per liter. ($5 - $6 per gallon)

So were trying to find a new house we gotta move out by the end of the month. It's gonna suck having to move everything but we´ll probably get a nicer house so that's good.

I love you guys I hope every thing is good!!!!
I wanna let you know that I'm happy to be here serving the lord and that my testimony is growing everyday!

Be safe guys and enjoy the snow.  Only 19 days and we´ll be talkin on the phone!!!!
Love you,
Bradley




No comments: