Wednesday, April 13, 2011

This week was good, other than losing my wallet

Date: April 13, 2011
Area: Itaporanga, Sergipe
Companion: Elder Lopes
From: Fortaleza, Brazil

Hey family!!!!

This week was good, other than losing my wallet. We worked really hard and have taught a lot of lessons. right now we have 6 baptisms marked, so hopefully they will all work out and we can baptize a whole bunch of people at the end of the month.

We also had interviews this week, it was really good. I really like interviews.

We´re trying to set up a dermatologist interview. My rash is still the same.

No I still didn´t get a letter from the young women.  I got letters from grandpa and grandma and the stake presidency.

Thanks for the email Brookie, I hope you have a good spring break and that Bubba feels better.

It´s going good with Elder Lopes, he´s gonna take an English test so I´m trying to teach him English.

That´s crazy that Brian´s graduating soon, it´ll be 2 years since I´ve graduated! that´s really weird. I hope he has everything in order to graduate.

Today for p-day we had a zone activity. We had a barbecue and played futebol and volleyball, it was fun, but I didn´t have my camera.

I found this picture on another missionary blog

Is it snowy there still? it's starting to rain here more than usual.

I hope that everyone has an awesome week.

I know that my mission is a really important time of my life for me. I know that everyone here needs to hear the gospel and that I was called to baptize them, I know the church is true, that the Book of Mormon is 100 percent true. in the name of Jesus Christ, amen...

Love you all, Bradley

No comments: