Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tudo bem

Date: April 27, 2011
Area: Itaporanga, Sergipe
Companion: Elder Lopes
From: Fortaleza, Brazil




Hey Guys!
How is everyone? I hope that you guys had a great Easter weekend! That´s cool that you guys went to Leeds, this week was just another normal one for me. We worked hard, but nobody went to church on Sunday, so all of our baptisms fell through except for one. We´re gonna try and baptize Marimar this Sunday. and we found a few new people to teach we´ll pass by there tonight.

Yeah I still haven´t gotten and letters or packages, I´ll get them on the days of transfers. I´ll email Cody once he leaves the mtc because he only has a half hour.

 I hope I go to a good area, I´m excited to skype with you guys, I hope I can find a good computer to use.
Then I´ll make my hump day after that!

That´s cool that Brooke´s doing a project on Brazil. oi - hey,  ola  - hello, obrigado - thank you,  por favor - please, tudo bem - all is well.   She could talk about the world cup in 2014 and the Olympics in 2016. if she needs any more info just email me.

 I took a pic of a huge spider that we saw. it was literally the size of a plate. We were walking on the train tracks and we saw two of them.



Not a whole lot going on, I still haven´t gotten my debit cards so I´m pretty low on money, but my mission debit card got here last week. it´s in the mission office.

What are the kids up to? anything exciting, I hope that softball is going good for Brookie! how´s dad´s work going? does Brian have everything worked out for graduation?

How´s Kevin and the rest of the cousins?

But yeah sorry my email is kinda lame, but there´s not a whole lot of new things going on.

but I love you guys!!! I hope you have a great week and that everyone stays safe!!!

with love,
Elder Ludlow



No comments: