Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Companion - I'm a trainer

Date: June 15, 2011
Area: Grageru 2, Sergipe
Companion: Elder Carneiro
From: Ceará, Brazil

Elder Carneiro

Hey Guys!!!
How´s everyone doing?

We had transfers this week and I get to train a new Missionary,  my new companion's name is Elder Carneiro. He´s from Ceará, Brazil. I'm super excited to train him he´s new and excited to work. The pressure is on to baptize and do well now. I stayed here in the ward Grageru 2.

We baptized Regina and Lorena this weekend.  I´ll send pics of the baptism and of my son (Elder Carneiro) on Monday when I email president Beynon. I´ve been taking pics. but I forgot my camera today.




It was good that I got to train, I got to go to Maceio on Monday and see Elder Thomas and the Beynons one last time.


We´re gonna work hard to mark baptisms this week. We have some great investigators and so we´ll have some great success this transfer.

I´m finally getting over my cold. I was so sick this past week!!

That´s good that the kids are all having fun. I didn´t get Ky´s letter. but I got the bishop´s. I have 7 letters to send but I have no money because I had to go to Maceió. the bus ticket was like 5o bucks and I had to pay taxi´s too. My reimbursement will come a week from tomorrow. so I´ll send them all then. 

Elder Thomas has your package. he´s in North Carolina until July sometime but he´ll call when he gets back to Herriman.

But yeah I´m doing really great!  My companion seem´s cool.
I hope everyone´s doing great. I Love you all!!!
Love Bradley

No comments: