Wednesday, June 22, 2011

São João

Date: June 22, 2011
Area: Grageru 2, Sergipe
Companion: Elder Carneiro
From: Ceará, Brazil


June 21, 2011

Hey guys!
How are you guys doing? I´m doing good!

The area is okay, the work is going a little bit slow, but my new companion is cool.
There´s a girl named Thais that is probably gonna be baptized next week.

But yeah I´m doing fine. This week is a huge holiday, so it might be a little bit hard to work. It´s called São João, (Saint John) and everyone parties and for like a week straight, and everyone sets bombs off and has bonfires in the street, it seems like a pretty cool holiday.

I liked dad´s janitor costume for the young women’s activity. (We played Where's Waldo at the mall)


I hope that Brandon has a great time at trek this week. Just go with a good attitude dude!

That´s nut´s that Brakston Morgan is getting married! If you see him tell him congrats.

But yeah today there´s a ward party so that´ll be pretty cool! We should have some good food.

oh and I sent letters on Monday!!

How are my buddies doing? Is Brian still working at smiths?

Love Elder Ludlow

Sorry this computer is bieng dumb, it took forever to load these  pics, I´ll send more next week. I hope they sent.

No comments: