Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Feeling Sick :(

Date: June 8, 2011
Area: Grageru 2, Sergipe
Companion: Elder Cardoso
From: Sao Paulo, Brazil



6-7-11
I Love this picture! Bradley loves little kids
Hey Fam!!!


I woke up today with a terrible head cold. I feel crappy.

This week was good, we´re gonna baptize 3 this week. Regina and
Lorena, the one whose husband died, and we´ll try and baptize a 10
year old kid of a less active lady that were reactivating. We´ve been having a lot of success. We had 7 investigators on Sunday. We have an investigator named Michele and her mom they´ve both been to church a bunch we´ve just been waiting for the dad to get into town. So this weekend we´ll teach the whole family and try and mark their baptism.

So my ipod is broken, it wont turn in at all. :(



That's crazy that bubba´s going into high school!!! he needs to start
saving some cash for a car. that's cool that he´s loving the long board. you can have those knee pads. they were free. and I'll never use them.

I hope that Brookies having fun a the camp! how was Brian's graduation? What are his plans now???

How´s dad´s work going??? is he staying busy? I hope so!
Today for p-day were having a zone activity were gonna watch movies and play soccer.

I´ll upload some pics. theres not a whole lot going on, just that I'm sick......

but I love you guys!!!
Elder Ludlow

Looking out of window from our house


Elder Cardoso


No comments: