Friday, June 18, 2010

Ornitorrinco

Date: June 18, 2010
Area: Provo MTC, Utah
Companion: Elder Hooke
From Ventura, California


Hey family!!! I'm glad you got the pictures. I'll probably send my extra portuguese scriptures home before I leave. But the new photo album will be good. I hope you guys are having a good summer so far. That's cool you guys are going to seven peaks! Is it a cool place? I've never been there. Yeah I heard /brasil Beat korea thier supposed to take the whole thing. I still havent hosted, I'm thinking we have to be assigned or something. but I have to bless the sacrament in portuguese on sunday. I'm kinda scared. We can read it but it had some pretty big words that are hard to pronounce. That was cool I got to see dad. He had the biggest smile on his face. (Brad was driving by the MTC when Bradley was crossing the street to go play soccer on Wednesday, Bradley's whole district was waving at Brad) Tell him happy fathers day and give him that card. Yeah I usually play soccer like 2 or 3 days a week when we have the later gym, but when it's at 6:35 am I lift weights or run or play basketball. I use the pushups and theres a pull up bar in the hall. I've gained like 7 pounds since I,ve been here because we eat so much food. If you wanna send more stuff you could send a hoodie or my long sleeve supercross shirt or someting kinda warm because p day mornings we have to have church clothes on to be in our class so we just study outside and it's kinda chilly. Also if you can send a hat. the basketball hoop would be fun. I hope bubs and dad have fun camping. the big event is fun. tell them to try and win the relay race thing. What did you end up doing with koda? just keep her? So i got letters from Jill and Dean, Kevin, Nate, Grandma and Grandpa, and Mel and Kort this week besides from all of the ones from you guys. I really like when I get letters from you guys so I know whats going on in the hood lol. I'm gonna write you guys tonight also cause I'll probably have time during laundry. I'll write Micah and Ryan too. Whats new with Alvin? Tell the neighbor hood gang i wish i was playing some mw2 (Modern Welfare 2 on Xbox) with them lol. So I dunno about my visa. 40 more Portuguese joined our branch and about half of them are Brazilians. I'm just glad I'm not going to Mexico. It'd be cool but there's elders who have been here 16 weeks with no visa and are getting reassigned to SLC till thier visa comes. I hope that doesn't happen to me. Well I love you guys!!! take care and be safe!!! have fun and be good.
Tchau, Elder Ludlow

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!
Mark and I went to the site you told us to and read ALL. It was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!such nice things said.
This last letter of Brad Jr. is great. Also, Brad, thanks for taking time , with Jodi's help in the background,lol to let us in on the latest. I love to hear your descriptions of events. YOu're good at describing. Good to hear all you're doing and know we love to see that phone no. when we hear it ring.
xoxox and take care.
Grandpa and Grandma -getting older-uck.

Mark Gafkay said...

Be a Elder the boys