Friday, June 4, 2010

Ola!

Date: June 4, 2010
Area: Provo MTC, Utah
Companion: Elder Hooke
From Ventura, California


 Hey family!!! How's everyone doing. I'll Try and send my sd card as soon as possible. So... I'm officially not a newb since the new elders came in on wednesday!!!! ha ha. No I didn't host. it feels like I've been here for so long! Around here the days go by slow and the weeks go by fast. So I'll try answer some questions. My comp. has like 3 or 4 siblings. he's going to Recife. He has an older brother who went to Brazil. We both got here to the MTC at the same time. I haven't seen Elder Chandler(the one we saw at the missionary mall) so I'm sure he got his visa. There's an elder in my district who has his visa and might be leaving tomorrow or monday or something. there's another elder who's twin was gonna leave with him to Sao Paulo but one went to Brazil and ones here. same for an elder and his sister. wierd huh? I have gym everyday but pday and sunday. its best when I have afternoon cause then I can play soccer or baseball otherwise I have it in the morning and the fields are soaked so I play bball and work out. My room is in building 6m top floor and my class is in 18m top floor. so i climb probably more than a thousand stairs a day. lol. Tell dad that sending jerky is a good idea I have an elder from Missouri who is a big hunter and would love that. also if you can send a pair of vans lol my feet aren't used to uncomfortable shoes all day, also a hacky sack would be fun. That sucks that koda killed a chicken. bummer I'm sorry. Thanks for the package . I can email on fri. and thats when I'm supposed to write. but I found some time to write you, mel, and ky this week. its hard to get a letter and then wait a week to respond, so if I have like 10 extra minutes I'll write. The language is going good I can intro. myself and comp, pray and bear testimony but I can't even say the car is blue. They only care that you can say church stuff. but its going good. I'm glad baseball is going good for bubs and brooke. When is dad doing his MTC job? I'm having a fiesta tonight! fun... a brazil party. p day goes by so fast!!! I love you all and hope your okay.. be good and pray for my visa!! lol hopefully it comes fast. I wanna get to Brazil asap. keep sendin letters I love it!!! got to go the computer is about to shut off. I love you and miss you!!! Elder Ludlow

No comments: